Any qualified individual is invited to apply. Please send your letter of interest & contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Harvest Supervisors – 2023 Season
Location: Centerville, Columbia Falls, Maine
Reports to: General Manager, PWBC
Commitment: 4-5 weeks during harvest
Application deadline: May 1, 2023
- Stringing the fields
- Raking areas as instructed by Management
- Moving empty boxes for rakers (company crew will help)
- Field oversight
- Assigning camps to productive rakers
- Keep camp sites clean and orderly – during and after raking is done
- Excessive or repetitive damage to camps will be the responsibility of the Supervisor
- Be sure to meet with all rakers and let them know our expectations
- Hire and supervise all rakers
- All rakers will be properly signed up prior to being allowed to rake. It is the supervisor’s responsibility to make sure of this.
- Have help tallying boxes and stay with the truck until it is loaded
- We expect our trucks to start loading by 11 am
- Other duties as assigned by the manager
- Lifting of up to 40 pounds
If you feel you are qualified for this position, please apply with a letter of interest and contact info emailed to email@example.com.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required or personnel so classified. All persons may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.